Drink Healthy in Educational InstitutiosnMore about drinking healthy
Projects and Initiatives in Educational Institutions
From garden to plate: the initiative for making healthier nutritional habits which is part of the routine at preschools. It’s possible at your preschool too!
Experiential Mediterranean nutrition activities that can be done together – as a family, as a class, or the entire school
Eat Healthy in Educational Institutions
A new guide by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health, as part of the national program Efsharibari, for the promotion of healthy celebration of holidays in preschools and schools
Healthy Diet Education: In preschool and school, children not only learn writing, reading and social skills, but also establish dietary concepts and habits for life
Being Active in Educational InstitutionsMore about being active
Physical activity during early childhood is crucial for the future development and health of our children. Where to begin and what activities are recommended for infants? The answers are here.
Well Being in Educational InstitutionsMore about well being
5 Things you should know In the Educational System
- Over 1,300 schools all across the country have already joined the "Efsharibari health promoting school" imitative, and the goal for the end of 2020 is for all the schools in the country to become health promoters.
- Efsharibari school promotes an overall outlook of "health in every lesson" and the integration of health messages into the school recess, trips, and the entirety of the school and community's activity
- The "Go for it" program was formed in Efsharibari for the addition of 90 minutes of physical activity each week in all schools: during recess, learning, and in the addition of physical education hours.
- A unique survey conducted on behalf of Efsharibari has found that 74% of the parents support healthier kindergarten birthday parties, with no snacks, candies and sugar-sweetened beverages.
- Many schools and kindergartens are already replacing a significant portion of the snacks and candies in the Mishloach Manot in Purim or the Hanukkah packages with greeting cards, toys (graggers, masks, dreidels etc.) or pastries that are made together with the children.